“I normally have difficulty sitting through a two-day session. In this case my attention was always captured.”
“Great presentation style, very interactive, made difficult task fun!”
“Excellent! Very practical and applicable.”
“Excellent job by presenter… well done!”
Need an after-dinner speaker? Desperately seeking a facilitator for your next conference or training session? Make your choice wisely; an audience without a presenter is a song waiting for a singer. It can turn into either a beautiful moment or a painful memory.
Lorne Pike can make your next speaker’s presentation dance. He presents on a wide range of business, communications, and relationship topics, including:
- Motivational talks
- Media relations
- Branding and marketing
- Being “nice” in business
- Business and personal communication
- Social media
- Blending business and family life
- Other topics related to communications and relationships
Lorne’s presentations are typically rated in the area of 9 out of 10 for content and presentation style. Audience members often give high marks to his obvious preparation, quality of content, and friendly, humorous delivery…
- “Manner was perfect — not too warm nor unapproachable.”
- “Really liked the complete practicality… just enough theory to help us relate then right on to the practical application.”
- “Tips were invaluable.”
- “Hard to identify [ways to improve] as the sessions were so well tailored to our needs, obviously research well done prior to sessions.”
- “Great opportunity to evaluate where one needs improvement.”
- “Looking forward to practicing the skills that were learned.”
- “The creativity and professionalism… made participating an enjoyable experience. Thanks!”
Lorne has presented to private training events and facilitation sessions, problem-solving sessions, Rotary meetings, private functions, annual general meetings, high schools, university and college classes, and webinars. Participants have remarked that his sessions are among the best they have ever attended, and will often say they learned more than they ever expect to when going to such an event.
For your next speaker or presenter, please request a quote or call 709-747-7453 (or toll-free at 888-747-7453). It’s time to get engaged.